APPLY FOR A PLACE AT SOMERVILLE.
Please apply for a place at the school ideally online. If you are not able to apply online, download and complete either the TRANSFER FORM or Reception Class APPLICATION FORM below and email the completed scanned form to email@example.com or return to the postal address provided.
Please note that posted application forms can take more than 7 days to arrive with the Admissions team.
TRANSFER TO SOMERVILLE FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL.
If your child is already at another Primary School and you wish for them to transfer to Somerville Primary School, please in the first instance speak to the headteacher of your child's primary school and then complete a TRANSFER FORM below. Or register and apply online here: IN YEAR TRANSFER CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR A PLACE AT SOMERVILLE NURSERY SCHOOL.
If you wish to apply for a place at Somerville Nursery School please contact our Nursery School office direct for an application form 0151 638 1567. Or click on this link for more information CLICK HERE
See our school prospectus by clicking here or take a tour of the school by clicking here.
Timetable for admissions to the Primary School for Foundation 2 (Reception) children.
- 15 January This is the last day that applications will be accepted by the CYPD and not treated as late.
- 31 January Information about preferences will be sent to voluntary aided and academy schools for consideration.
- February Voluntary aided and academy schools will provide the CYPD with their ranked applications.
- March Neighbouring authorities will share information and their offers.
- April Offer letters and emails (online applicants only) for all schools’ Foundation 2 places will be sent by the CYPD.
- May Late applications will then be considered.
- May - July Appeals to be heard and decided.
- September Children begin school in Foundation 2.